Scenic Painterly Cushion -Ferry Crossing
Early evening and the Ferry is making its way into the harbour from Te Wai Pounamu - the South Island .
Size -50 x 50 cms
How it is made and care information
- Our cushions are made using our paintings of this area
- Each one shows different aspects of our beautiful local surroundings.
- The image from our paintings are digitally printed onto linen or cotton.
- The back is simple cream cotton and fastened with snaps
- They are colourfast and to wash use a cold cycle and turn the cover inside out