Totoro Wind Sculpture
Totoro To torooo! Do you love Studio Ghibli movies as much as we do? This is our tribute to a wonderful film. He is not strictly speaking a native of Aotearoa but we hope that honouring the spirit of nature is a universal concept.
How is it made
- We sculpt Totoro from locally milled pine, and he holds a painted stainless-steel umbrella which spins in the wind. Each one is individually hand painted in our workshop using exceptionally long lasting Resene water-based paints.
- We have been hand crafting our wind sculptures for over 25 years and know they stand the test of time – even here in Wellington! If you need any revamps to your wind sculpture just let us know and we can assess it.
How to display
- He will look magical when mounted in your garden surrounded by flowers and will be fine in all wind conditions
- We supply the stainless-steel screws to keep him in place.
- He stands 35cms tall.
- It can be packed for easy postage. We will even gift wrap and send directly if you are sending as a gift.