Home / Collections / Garden / Tui Wind Sculpture
Tui Wind Sculpture
Tui, boisterous, vocal and an expert flyer, is seen both in the forest and increasingly in suburbia. It is the Joker in our gardens.
How it is made
- Our Tui is made from locally milled pine, and we sculpt each of its wings individually. We hand paint them in our workshop using exceptionally long lasting Resene water-based paints utilising a variety of paint techniques including a layer of iridescence.
- We have been hand crafting our wind sculptures for over 25 years and know they stand the test of time – even here in Wellington! If you need any revamps to your wind sculpture just let us know and we can assess it.
How to display
- The Tui will bring a lot of joy when mounted on your deck or a post in your garden. It will swivel 360 degrees to follow the wind and its wings will spin rapidly. Great for all types of wind.
- We supply the stainless-steel rod and screws. Just make sure the stand is accurately vertical and slot the bird on. Easy!
- The Tui is is 35cms long.
It can be packed for easy postage. We will even gift wrap and send directly if you are sending as a gift.