Gull Wind Sculpture
We love watching the Karoro or Southern black-backed Gull on our walks along the coast. They always look immaculate even when up to mischief!How it is made
- We make our gulls from locally milled pine, hand painting each one individually in our workshop using exceptionally long lasting Resene water-based paints.
- We have been hand crafting our wind sculptures for over 25 years and know they stand the test of time – even here in Wellington! If you need any revamps to your wind sculpture just let us know and we can assess it.
- The Karoro looks striking when mounted on your deck or a post in your garden.
- Once your bird is up it will swivel 360 degrees in the wind.
- Stainless-steel rod and screws are supplied. Just make sure the stand is accurately vertical and slot the bird on. Easy!
- The Karoro is suitable for all weather conditions.
- 45 cms long and stands approx. 40 cms high
- It can be packed for easy postage. We will even gift wrap and send directly if you are sending it as a gift, just let us know.