Home / Collections / Garden / Wendy Wellington Wind Sculpture
Wendy Wellington Wind Sculpture
Inspired by stories of people grabbing onto a pole in the often vigorous Wellington winds, Wendy looks good on any day! Her sleek lines work well in contemporary gardens and her polished surface reflects light beautifully. One of our customers sent us a photo with the evening light reflecting on her – gorgeous!
How it is made
- Nick hand carved the form and then she is cast in aluminium here in Aotearoa .
- We supply her with a stainless-steel rod and screws.
- We have been hand crafting our wind sculptures for over 25 years and know they stand the test of time – even here in Wellington! If you need any revamps to your wind sculpture just let us know and we can assess it.
How to display
- We supply the stainless-steel rod and screws. Just make sure the stand is accurately vertical and slot Wendy on. Easy!
- She works very well in moderate to strong winds,
- She is 40cms long.
She can be packed for easy postage. We will even gift wrap and send directly if you are sending as a gift.