Kiwi Wind Scuplture
Its our national bird! So really, we couldn’t not make this quirky little guy moving through the undergrowth to find a tasty worm. Iconic!
How it is made
- We make our kiwi from locally milled, pine, hand painting each one individually in our workshop using exceptionally long lasting Resene water-based paints.
- We have been hand crafting our wind sculptures for over 25 years and know they stand the test of time – even here in Wellington! If you need any revamps to your wind sculpture just let us know and we can assess it.
How to display
- We think the Kiwi looks especially good mounted in the garden with a bit of vegetation around and its best suited for a site with moderate to strong winds.
- We supply the stainless-steel rod and screws. Just make sure the stand is accurately vertical and slot the bird on. Easy!
- Once your bird is up it will swivel 360 degrees in the wind, and when it blows its legs run FAST!
- It is 40 cms long and stands approx. 40 cms high.
It can be packed for easy postage. We will even gift wrap and send directly if you are sending as a gift.