Koru Wheel Wind Sculpture
This is our elegant salute to the power of the wind. It’s a little reminiscent of both a wind turbine and the cute windmills we played with as kids.
How it is made
- We have engineered it so that both the rusted steel (and never fear the steel is coated to prevent further rusting!) and the aluminium wheels spin in opposing directions. This along with the delicate pierced holes in the silvery wheel give an intriguing flickering movement.
- The base and stem are made from locally milled, pine, and feature a paint treatment using a special mix of grit and metallic paint.
- We have been hand crafting our wind sculptures for over 25 years and know they stand the test of time – even here in Wellington! If you need any revamps to your wind sculpture just let us know and we can assess it.
How to display
- It stands 40cms tall and we supply screws so it can be screwed to any wooden surface. Very free moving and suitable for all wind conditions.
- It can be packed for easy postage. We will even gift wrap and send directly if you are sending as a gift.